10/2/14

Three State Tour

Hello. Sorry for the delay. We are without WiFi so blogging will be hit/miss for a few days.

Tuesday and Wednesday after driving through Utah and a few miles through Colorado we arrived in Albuquerque, NM. 





This is a view of Sandia Mountain.  Kenyon and I were married at the top of that mountain.

The drive is really long and I'm not the biggest fan of road trips. Here is some of our road food.

I didn't buy this Reese's but I sure wanted to.  It was a big as my new big iPhone.










My Aunt Barb moved from Denver, CO to Albuquerque, NM a few months ago. She was headed to CO for a visit as we were coming to NM for our visit. We saw her briefly for dinner last night. We had to get our fix of green chile and sopaipilla. We will return before our vacation is over!



I love my Aunt Barb's house. She just bought a house in the Nob Hill area. We went for a short walk this morning through the main street. It was hopping last night when we drove by. Such a fun little community.











Walter is not very happy with our visit. He is a bit of a “scaredy cat” and runs and hides every time Kenyon blows his nose, coughs, or pretty much shows his face. I used to kid that Kenyon's nose scares small children and pets. Now there is some truth to that.

Can you spot the cat behind that bulge in the curtin?


Visiting with family, meeting new friends, and seeing hot air ballons is on the agenda for this trip.

I'll check in when I am able to.

No comments: