10/26/14

Birthday Weekend Comes To An End

Hello. I'm a little late checking in this evening. It was a really low key and relaxing day today after all the hustle and bustle of the last few days celebrating my birthday to the fullest. I spent today napping, eating, watching tv, then repeating all that!

Let me back up to Saturday.

I decided this year we would roller skate at the earlier afternoon skate time and then move to the park for some treats and visiting. I had an excellent turnout for roller skating and we had a lot of fun.







We met up with my parents, grandparents, and aunt in the park for chips and dip, veggies and dip, and crackers and dip. Mom also got fresh apple cider. I bought a GroupOn at Bebecakes Cupcakery in Nampa for two dozen cupcakes. I chose lemon raspberry, which is one of my favorite kids of cake. They were delicious.



I had a very enjoyable 35th birthday celebrating with my family and friends.







Today we booked massages at Elements where we have a massage package. I got a free hot stone upgrade for my birthday. It was very relaxing and a great way to work the sore muscles I used roller skating yesterday.




I don't have to go back to work quite yet and still have Monday off. I am thinking we might take in a movie tomorrow evening. Should be another low key day.  

No comments: