10/14/14

"Danger Will Robinson"

If my pants could talk right now they would be saying, “HELP!”
This is an image off Google but it feels pretty accurate!
 
Oh man I am uncomfortable. Obviously in my head I think I can ignore the number on the scale but the tightness of my pants tells the truth. Damn dryer shrinking my pants each time I wish them. Okay, okay, it isn't the dryer's fault. I only have myself to blame!

I went to my WW meeting yesterday and did my WI for the first time in a month.  I gained 8.4 pounds.  DOH!  This is now the most I have weighed since I reached Lifetime.  I know I keep saying that.  Clearly I’m doing something very, very wrong. 
Actual weight was 198.8

My weight on record for the last few years:
2009 - 166.2
2010 – 174.4
2011 – 183.2
2012 – 175.2
2013 – 181.6
2014 – 198.8

Boy have I been all over the place!  It has also been too many months to count that I have been over goal.  Sigh.  I’m not doing very good here.

This is the last 12 months
 

Not all hope is lost!  I am vowing this week to track, track, track.  100% tracking this week is my focus.  I met up with Jamie for a birthday lunch at Carino’s after our WW meeting.  Jamie thought we should go for a walk before lunch so we walked to the cemetery to see her Mom’s new headstone.  It just so happened that the headstone was being put in just as we took our walk so we were able to see it.  It is beautiful, just like the beautiful and wonderful woman Pam was. 

 

Lunch was delicious and we both got out our trackers and wrote it all down.  There was a slight hesitation that I would just start my WW week on Tuesday but that would not be helping my current situation nor help me with my true and honest tracking.  I used 14 WPPA and I am happy to have tracked it all…100%!

 

This was a quote on the board at our meeting. 

No comments: