10/3/14

I've Reached The Summit

Unlike other vacations, this New Mexico trip isn't a very active one. Occasionally we fly but this time we drove. I was actually surprised as to how many steps I logged on Tuesday despite sitting in the car all day. While I knew in advance this trip would involve less steps, thankfully over the last four weeks I was able to get ahead on my 250,000 steps for the Mt. Everest Challenge. I have officially reached the summit! YEAH! I'll fill you in on the final week of the challenge after it ends on Sunday. I still have a few more days to log some steps.


During our vacation there is no formal exercise plan on the horizon and both Kenyon and I have come down with a nasty head cold with chest congestion. I hope we will soon be on the mend and I do plan to get in as many steps as possible.

No comments: