2/21/15

Craving Chocolate


Oh my!  It was hard to wake up this morning.  I hope you all did some sleeping in and have plans to relax for your weekend.  I actually have split days off this week and am hosting an Academy Awards party on Sunday.  So I will get Sunday off but then I’ll work Wednesday in exchange.  I love to party!

Thursday and Friday food is all tracked and accounted for.  My Thursday dinner plans, which let’s face it there wasn’t really much planned, turned into a second meal out and using several WPPAs.

Thursday:

Since there were plans to meet Kenyon for lunch, my day started with eggs and fruit.  I also went to Axiom and got my sweat on.  I had a snack of Greek yogurt, PB2 (powered peanut butter), and honey which I dipped an apple into.  That held me over until I met Kenyon for lunch.

 



 
Instead of our earlier planned meet up at Mancino’s for grinder sandwiches we met at Cracker Barrel for turkey dinner lunch.  I love Cracker Barrel’s turkey dinner.  The lunch is a few bucks cheaper and comes with only one extra side vs. two sides.  I also had half a biscuit and some bites of Kenyon’s meal.


I was feeling hungry while I was waiting for Kenyon to get home from work and was still kicking around what to throw together for dinner.  I made another smoothie like on Wednesday but added some spinach.  Raw spinach and my stomach do not mix and after three times of getting a stomach ache, NO MORE.  I felt horrible after drinking the smoothie and wasn’t even sure I would have dinner. 

 


I felt a little better and we talked each other into eating out to eat Sizzler.  They are running the steak and salad bar promotion for $9.99.  I ended up spending 21 PPVs on dinner.  Doh!  I usually get broccoli as my side item but with my stomach not feeling well, the potato sounded good.  I am also usually not tempted by the cheese toast but it was really good.  I didn’t look up the PPVs until after I ate a slice, which was 7 PPVs.  That is what WPPAs are for eh?

 

Friday:

I was back at work on Friday.  We started our morning with oatmeal and I added strawberries and peanut butter to my bowl.  Lunch was leftovers of butternut squash and sweet potato cooked in coconut oil and a spinach and cheese stuffed chicken patty (cooked spinach doesn’t seem to hurt my stomach).

 



 
The highlight of my day was sweet tarts!!!  I love Easter as you can get the bunnies, chicks, and ducks sweet tarts.  They used to be larger in size but now they are mini ones.  The back of the package reminded me a serving size was just 10 pieces.  So I picked out ten pieces and counted my 1 PPV.  FYI, I only like the purple and yellow colors.  They taste the best.

 






Dinner last night was at home and was pieced together of a salad (un-pictured), chicken and gravy, and frozen veggies.  I was craving chocolate big time and almost got into the freezer for some of that leftover cake from Wednesday.  I had a little more chicken and gravy and then went for an apple.  I brushed my teeth and headed to bed.  So far today I feel pretty good and am not (yet) craving sweets.  I’m sure I’ll have another serving of sweet tarts this afternoon.





1 comment:

Dawny said...

she's baaaaack & on traaaack! yay! so proud of you

I used to love me some bunnies chicks & ducks..
what do you do with the colors you don't like? lol lol

8 pieces.. 1ppv.. hmmmm the things you can think LOL.. tastilicious