2/6/15

Two-Day Work Week


Good Morning.

I have a two-day work week as I took Sunday and Monday off.  Even though I only work two days I suspect today will be very long.  I am tired and woke up a bit too early today.  Let’s hope this Friday passes quickly shall we?

I am hosting a party on Saturday.  My Ladies Nite group will be coming to my house dressed in pajamas and we will eat breakfast foods.  I cleaned like a mad woman yesterday.  I had decided to forgo any formal activity since I was sore from my Wednesday super activity.  With all my running around the house and my out and about on errands I logged over 10,000 steps.  I was really tired.

I think tonight will be an early bedtime for Lindsay.

I am working on balancing out my food for the next few days since I have yummy foods to look forward to on Saturday.  I was a bit carb heavy at the start of my week.  I really missed carbs last week.  I also noticed that Monday and Tuesday I was really craving sweets and after having some carbs Tuesday and Wednesday seemed to help curb that.

I’m working on keeping my protein higher and my carbs lower but maybe still enjoy some of the carbs I do love.  For example, since I am making a breakfast casserole for the party Saturday night I will start my day with oatmeal instead of an egg omelet.  Of course I’ll still have some of the cinnamon rolls and lemon muffins!  Love me some sweet carbs.

No comments: