2/3/15

Visual Motivation


During my Mini WW Intervention, my WW leader Donna suggested pulling out an item of clothing that was too snug.  This would help with a visual cue to stay on track and why losing weight is important to me.

I’ve never really used visual cues before but I liked this idea. Since my sisters and I am headed to Vegas in March, I pulled out of my closet one of my sparkly swoop neck shirts.  I wore this shirt on our last trip to Vegas and it is quite snug.  It doesn’t help that the fabric is a very clingy material.

My goal is to lose enough weight so that this fits and looks better for our next trip to Vegas.  But beyond that goal is to feel more confident when I am wearing it.


The first few days I had this shirt hanging on my dresser it felt in the way.  Then I realized that was the whole purpose of having it out in sight.  I need to know it is there and having to move it daily to get into my dresser really puts it in the front of my mind.

I have several weeks until we go to Vegas so I am going to continue to work really hard and stay focused.

No comments: