2/26/15

Peanut Butter Apple Dip


Do you love peanut butter with your apple?  Have you ever tried mixing your peanut butter into Greek yogurt and dipping your apple into that?

No?  Well you are missing out.  By doing so it stretches the amount of your peanut butter so you can dip a lot more with just one apple.  I’ve done this several times using 4 oz of Greek yogurt and 8 g of peanut butter.  I’ve also mixed 6 oz of Greek yogurt and 16g peanut butter.  It all just depends on who many PPVs I want to spend.

Last week I tired mixing in PB2, powered peanut butter, into my Greek yogurt.  I am not a fan of PB2 and it has been making the rounds for years in WW meetings as a suggestion to have peanut butter with less points.  Since there is no added oil there is less calories and less PPVs.  I just don’t think it tastes as good as regular peanut butter.

My friend Jamie had given me some PB2, not knowing I didn’t really like it, and so I decided to try it out with some Greek yogurt, honey and Stevia.




And, it was pretty good.  With just 4 oz of Greek yogurt and 12 grams of PB2 I had a lot of dip for my apples.  It made for a delicious snack and only 2 PPVs.






Try it out if you have some PB2 and Greek yogurt at home.  Any plan yogurt will work and remember you can always add regular peanut butter, it might just increase the PPVs.

1 comment:

Dawny said...

You inspired me to try this and man it's sure tasty. Tho I like pb2 lol. I just used pb2 & greek yogurt. Yum. I reconstituted my pb2 with water first tho. =~}.