2/12/15

Undeserved Gain


Morning.  You all are about to start your weekend and my work week is starting early.  I got called into work to cover for a sick coworker today.  Something has been going around lately as a few of my friend’s kids have been sick and also a few coworkers.  Yuck!  Can we please have Spring now?

My WI yesterday was not pretty.  I felt I had a good week, although I ate out more than the week before.  I earned 14 APs as well so overall I was pretty confident I’d be down this week.  My pants were a bit snug on Monday so my confidence was a bit weak and when I stepped on the scale at home on Tuesday and saw I had gained weight I was quite deflated.  There is nothing worse than having a gain that isn’t deserved and I wanted to skip the scale.  I knew that wasn’t the right answer though.  Since I woke up at 7am and my meeting isn’t until 10am I had some yogurt with peanut butter and an apple and some coffee and water.  I guess I had too much because I was up another pound by the time I went to my meeting.

Doh!

I would like to say that I stayed positive and pushed past this minor setback.  I had every intention to.  But I didn’t.  These last few days of eating haven’t been great as I seem to have fallen down a wormhole.  I don’t suspect my pity party will last long and I am only doing injustice to myself.

I won’t have time for APs today as I have a hair appointment after work.  I did meet Jamie for a walk yesterday and earned 5 APs and walked over 10,000 steps.  Positives!

No comments: