2/4/15

Great Weekly WI

Good Morning.

I am sorry to leave you hanging yesterday. My Dad had knee surgery, all went well, and so we were at the hospital for most of the day. I had every intention of blogging about my loss this week but it just didn't happen. So, I'll fill you in today.

I had great loss when I checked in at the WW scale yesterday. Thankfully my great week was rewarded by a three pound loss. While this doesn't always happen it sure makes staying motived a little bit easier. Motivation only gets you so far though.



I need to stay consistent and that is sometime a struggle. I thought about food all day everyday last week. Since I was working hard to change things up and not eat the usual foods I have been, meal planning and preparedness was a big key. I wish I could say I was more prepared for starting this week. I'll get there. I feel really good and I want to keep the momentum going.


I shared with my WW Buddies that after such a great week when I stepped on the scale it would have been nice for balloons and confetti to fall and for me to be rewarded for a 10 pounds loss. Obviously that isn't realistic. With consistency though I will get there. Losing 10 pounds right now is on the forefront of my mind and I will continue to change up my food choices and move more in order to get there.

No comments: