2/10/15

PJ's & Breakfast

I hosted a PJ and breakfast party on Saturday. The idea came from Shay's blog and my friends loved it. Breakfast foods are really fun and since I couldn't host a brunch due to my work schedule, an evening of breakfast foods and mimosas was just as good.

I didn't take any photos of our delicious food spread. I made two kinds of breakfast casserole both with eggs, egg whites, potatoes and cheese. One was ham and one was turkey sausage. I had also picked up some OJ and champagne and some lemon muffins. Danielle brought cinnamon rolls, Lisa brought an egg frittata and some bagels and cream cheese, Kate brought some maple pork sausage and scones, Kelsey brought donuts, Phoenix brought extra OJ and bananas, Julie brought a really yummy food try, and Stephanie brought little Maddie. Like I said, the spread was really great and I am sad I didn't take any photos.






We had a wonderful time eating and visiting. For a party that started around 5pm I was surprised several of my friends left early. I guess breakfast foods on a Saturday night didn't quite say “party animal.” None the less we had fun. Kate and Danielle stayed until after 10pm visiting.


I have such a wonderful group of friends. I am so glad we have started getting together monthly. Everybody needs some girl time!

No comments: