2/11/15

The Last Few Days

Good Morning. My days off are just flying by. I wish I didn't have to go back to work on Friday. I sort of like this “retirement” living.

Monday we hung out at home for the morning and then went to Costa Vida for lunch. I just couldn't get it out of my brain and I was still craving it. We just so happened to bump into Jamie and her daughter Audrey so it was a double date for lunch. We had massage appointments for 4:30pm so that was a nice relaxing way to end our first day off together.

Tuesday after my WW meeting we went to Idaho Pizza Company for lunch. I'll fill you in tomorrow but WI wasn't good. I hate when you have an undeserved gain. I tried really hard to stay positive yesterday but it was tough. I feel better today though. We also saw the move Wild at the cheap theater. Movie popcorn AND caramel corn for the win! As you can see, my food choices weren't great yesterday. I did have salad bar with my pizza so there were a few greens in my day.

This morning we have been to LePeep for breakfast. We had a filled punch card worth $10 off. I got my usual breakfast, the Hen Pen. Kenyon got his usual, chicken fried steak with pork chile sauce in place of gravy. They have some new homemade cinnamon rolls and you can sub one for $1.99 in place of your bread choice so Kenyon got that. I had a few bites. It was yummy but next time I'd get the frosting on the side. Not too sweet but just too much frosting.





I knew I wanted to eat half of my bagel, which is why I love LePeep so much and my eggs were over hard instead of over medium. So today I had an open faced egg sandwich and left my potatoes, turkey sausage, and the other half of my bagel for another meal. I can stretch this into several meals. By the time I drink several cups of coffee and several cups of water I usually have the full feeling.




I am meeting Jamie for a walk today. It is beautiful and the sun is shinning. Great time for a walk! Activity is so much more enjoyable when you have somebody to chat with. We rented The Judge on Redbox to watch later today.

No comments: