2/2/15

Positives Last Week




I had a really great week and we will see how it reflects on the scale tomorrow.  Obviously, as I already know the scale can go either way.  I’ll keep you posted.

I had many positives this week.



I earned 13 APs.



I passed up eating donuts at work, twice.


I had only two unplanned meals out this week.  Many meals were cooked at home.





I passed up eating ice cream treats at work, twice.




I passed up an outing for pizza at work.



Can you sense a theme with my work?  We like to eat tempting treats.  It really helped last week making up my mind to stay on plan.  You can’t expect something to change until you actually make changes.  I feel really good about my week and my pants were even feeling a bit less tight too.  It is hard to keep the momentum going.  Meal planning and thinking about food all the time is quite exhausting.  But I am going to keep at it.  



No comments: