2/15/15

Pity Party, Table For One


The pity party I seem to be having this week needs to come to an end.  I am ready to get off this ride!

I have no idea what has brought about my casual approach to weight loss this week.  I do know that not tracking = not making the best food choices.  When I track 100% I really evaluate what I am eating and make sure treats fit into my points allotment.  When I am not tracking it turns into a free-for-all.  I start each day thinking “today I’ll turn things around” and yet I am still making poor food choices.

My activity has also dropped off this week.  I’ve had several occasions where I have the time to exercise and the sun has been shining and yet I don’t use those opportunities.  I have to get this turned around!  I have to dig deep to find that motivation for healthy eating and exercise. 

I really want my clothes to fit better and that won’t happen if I continue to be careless.



Okay…maybe now that it is out there I can move along and consider this last week a blip on the scale.  I can’t allow the black cloud looming over my terrible week to influence the weeks to come.


 

1 comment:

Dawny said...

oh em gee!! you make me giggle. I know there is NOTHING funny about the situation at hand, BUT this blog is sure funny and your humor is the best LOL =-)

Sorry your struggling, but as you said, maybe getting/putting it out there will help and you'll be able to move out of it now..