3/24/17

Back From Vacation And Back To Work


Our quick trip to Vegas four our anniversary celebration was a lot of fun.  I’ll get my recap put together with photos to share. 

In the meantime, I’m back home and back at work for a very long week of overtime.  I wish vacation was longer and that I was on spring break like the most of the rest of the world.  Darn that responsibility!

I made sure I stopped by the grocery store last night so I could get myself back on track today.  My goal was to enjoy vacation, which I did, but then to get back on track ASAP.  I cancelled/postponed my training session with Tyson this afternoon as I just needed a break.  My body was tired from all the walking we did.  I told Tyson I’d keep myself accountable over the next few days until I see him again on Monday.  I’m posting here for accountability.

I have no idea what the scale will show on Monday.  If I have a gain I am hoping it is only temporary.

No comments: