9/29/19

175 Days...That's All Folks


I am very sad to report that after 175 faithful days, I have broken my Movement Streak.



 

So sad.

It wasn’t intentional.  With my rotation to the graveyard shift, I wasn’t awake and moving enough hours of the day to keep my streak alive. 

 


Oh well.  I guess I’ll have to keep working hard at earning it back. 


Today was the annual FitOne Race that I've patriated in several times in years past.  FB Memories had the photo from three years ago when I weighed 243 pounds. 






I remember telling Dawny during the race that this might be my last 10K as my body just can't keep up with long distances much.  I'm so thankful that over the last three years I got my act together again and lost 30 pounds.  It may be slow and steady but I'll reach that goal finish line eventually.



No comments: