9/30/19

It's Monday - My New WI Day

Later today is WI Day.  I’m hopeful for a maintain but also prepping myself for a gain.  I really have no idea which way the scale will swing post-vacation.  I’m really happy with how the remainder of my week went.  I got on the home scale on Saturday morning to see that four pounds of my vacation weight has dropped off.  That was good to see.  I looked over my weight chart and I am really hoping that I can keep the gain minimal and my overall weight at 216 pounds.  This would at least re-set me again for 2019.  But again, I am really hoping to see a maintain.


 
I can’t believe October is almost here.  Wow!  It is my favorite month and I’m super stoked for birthday fun.  26 days until my 40th birthday.
 


Not much else to report.  Both Kenyon and I have come down with a head cold and I am hoping I’m on the downhill of it.  I have my first round of birthday plans on Friday so I must get well before then.  Our temperatures have taken a dive too and it is quite cold.  Some areas are even getting snow.  Yikes!
 
Have a great Monday.

No comments: