9/15/19

The Travel Bug In Me Is Wanting Out


I feel like I’m super boring these days with nothing to report.  I suppose no news is good news?

We have some upcoming travel which has me thinking about our September 2017 and 2018 vacations.  Since we typically try to take a large vacation every two years, our 2016 vacation got rolled over to 2017 after we decided to build a new home and the closing date made it difficult for travel plans.  So, we had back-t0-back big vacations.

This time last year, we were in Europe.  This was a trip of a lifetime and I am so anxious to go back.  Whether it be Germany or London or somewhere else, we would love to visit Europe again.  And, I would love to take another Viking River Cruise.  Viking is 100% amazing and we enjoyed every minute we were on the ship. 


 




And our amazing Ports of Call


 






 




Plus, we extended our stay both before and after our river cruise.


 



 



 



 


Two years ago, we were on a Norwegian Cruise Line ocean cruise down the New England Coast.  I feel with my whole heart that I should be living in a costal town.  There is just something about the beauty, water, and fresh air that makes my heart happy.

 

The cruise went in/out of New York City which gave us a chance to see The Big Apple.


 



 



 



 


I am really excited for our 2019 and 2020 travel plans thus far.  It feels a bit overwhelming to have so many small trips vs. one large trip.  But, we are going to make the most of our Sapphire Membership and also are collecting on the “free trips” they gave us.  I’ll update you on our upcoming travel plans soon.

No comments: