9/2/19

September = Oktoberfest Beer


Well, it’s here…

 


The month before MY VERY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR!  And, this is when I start my daily countdown to my birthday.  But, this isn’t just any old birthday…this is my 40th Birthday.  I am stoked!

After my excellent weight loss in the month of August, I’m a bit nervous for the Fall fun that comes with September and October.  Plus, I’ve had my first tastes of Oktoberfest beer so I know I want to enjoy more.  I’m trying to think ahead, pre-plan, and pre-track so I can fit it all in and still be accountable to my WW program and the scale.  I just got my 2019 weight loss re-set and I am not about to mess it up!

 

Old Chicago has rolled out its next Mini Tour and it is allllll about the Oktoberfest beer.  I am so tempted to do this challenge even though I don’t need the extra calories.  I have come up with a plan through that should work.

 


If Kenyon comes along, there is a chance we could met our four-item-per-day quicker than if I just go alone.  But, with his Keto/low carb diet, he might be want to partake.  So, my plan is to hit up OC a couple times a week and have two 10 oz sized beers.  Depending on the beer, it will be about 8 points for each visit.  I also plan to walk the mall before (or maybe after) so I can also get my activity in and off-set some of those calories.  If I pre-plan and pre-track, I can also work harder to balance it within my day so I can still earn my blue dots.  Win-Win


Of course, this plan has been developed with a clear and sober mind.  Once I start drinking…my decision making becomes cloudy.  I should never drink on an empty stomach but OC has plenty of WW-friendly food options I can order. 

This month, I also have to think about some other social events on my calendar that I have to pre-track and pre-plan in advance.  I really don’t want to miss out on any fun it’s just that fun tends to get me in trouble with the scale.  I would like September to be another month of continuous losses as well as heavy on the blue dots. 

I can do this!

No comments: