9/20/19

Yummy New Food Dishes & A Fall Mani

Good Morning.

I wanted to share with you the amazing meal idea I found on Instagram.  

Introducing: Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Rice



This was EPIC and when I finished the last bite, I thought I should have added more riced cauliflower so my portion lasted longer.  Here is what I added to my bowl (also added tomato sauce seasoned with garlic and basil that I didn’t track because it is 0 SPV).



I cooked the frozen riced cauliflower in the microwave for 5 minutes first.  Then, I weighed out my turkey pepperoni and cut it into small bites.  I measured out 1 oz of both mozzarella and fat free mozzarella which gave me more cheesy taste but less points.  And finally, mixed all that along with tomato sauce and olives in a bowl and threw it back into the microwave for about 1 minutes to it all got melty and warm.

Oh man. I am tell you…this is amzing!

Also earlier this week I had some leftover corned beef from Sunday dinner at Mom & Dad’s house that I made into corned beef hash for my breakfast.



I cooked my frozen potatoes in olive oil first and when they were done added in 2 oz of corned beef and cut it up in the pan while it crisped up and mixed with the potatoes.  Oh man, this was a treat for breakfast.



I have been enjoying 1 pump of Pumpkin Spice in my espresso for a nice taste of Fall.  It was a really rainy day earlier this week which went well with my new Fall Jamberry manicure.




Have a great day.

No comments: