9/18/19

I've Got Goals


My September Apple Watch Activity Challenge is complete.



I closed all three of my Apple Watch Circles; Movement, Exercise, and Stand, for 11 days this month.  Closing Movement is really easy and Stand is easy as long as I actually get out of my chair and move once an hour at work.  Exercise is the hardest because my heart rate doesn’t get up high on a daily basis which is a requirement for logging exercise.  So, I had to make sure I logged at least 30 minutes of activity 11 days this month. 

This was a pretty easy challenge to strive for and allowed me to shake up my activity depending on my mood and time available.  I plan to continue to log some activity the rest of this month as I wait to see what October’s Challenge is.  As I make my move back to nigh shift, my exercises classes at the gym are limited.  I’ll be using my Aaptiv workouts along with Walk Away The Pound DVDs and our treadmill at home.  I’ll still be able to attend the Pound class at the gym twice a week.  I will also be getting out for some walks once our beautiful Fall weather arrives.  The temps are starting to drop and the mornings are a bit crisp and cool.




WI is tomorrow.  I’m excited and nervous but hoping for a loss.

No comments: