9/7/19

From My 30s To My 40s


As I approach my 40th Birthday (48 days), I am excited for this next phase in life.  Of course it doesn’t come without many thoughts of where I’ve been the last 10 years.

 
This is so very true.  I've tried it all!

I am partly that 304.8 pound woman who desperately needed to take control of her life but had no idea how amazing this new adventure would be.

 


I am party that 165 pound woman who worked so hard and stayed so focused on her goals she lost 140 pounds in two and half years.

 


I am partly that 253 pound woman who was tired and lost her drive for a healthy lifestyle regaining 80 pounds.

 


I am partly the 215 pound woman who today continues to not give up. 

 
This is the awesome hoodie with a beer pocket that I earned at Old Chicago this week

There have been some really high highs and some really low lows since my 30th Birthday.  As I navigate this weight loss and maintenance journey I am always learning something new about myself.  And I am a constant work-in-progress.  I don’t think being a work-in-progress has to be negative.  Working on yourself in any aspect of health or fitness makes you a stronger individual and increases your lifespan.  Surely that can’t be a bad thing?

 



I really am looking forward to my 40s.  I am anxious to see what is in store, the friendships I will build, the family I can love on, and what career avenues might open up.  We don’t really know where the journey will take us but whether it is smooth sailing to choppy waters, try to always finds the positives along the way.  You are writing your Book Of Life and it isn’t complete yet.
 
 

 


No comments: