9/28/19

Back On Track & Back On Graveyard



It feels sooooooooo good to be back on track!

But, I am also back on graveyard at work so it has been a challenge as I feel like I am hungry all the time.  It doesn’t help that days off will now consist of watching TV at home on the couch in the middle of the night.  Eventually I will get back into exercise on my days-off-middle-of-the-night schedule.  For now, I am just trying to get my sleep turned around.

Since the WW App changes over a midnight, it can make electronic tracking on night shift harder.  I typically like to work my “WW Day” from wake-up to bed-time.  For the rest of this week I am going to try tracking from midnight to midnight.  The hard part of doing my tracking this way is that it is easy to game the system and just want until after midnight to eat since I have all new daily points available.  I suspect from here on out I will just pre-track my whole day before midnight and just count that was my “day”.  But, I’ll continue to play with it this week and see how I feel.  I want to be honest with my tracking as I still have about 25 pounds I want to lose.

I’ve also decided that I’ll ask my doctor for a new goal weight note when I see her in November.  I had wanted to wait and see where my weight would settle and how comfortable I felt.  But, the more I think about it the more I feel that 190 is the weight where I’d like to be.  I’ve done a lot of reflecting on this and it feels right.  I’ll have a conversation with my doctor at my next annual physical.  If she is also in agreement, I’ll put the note on file with WW and keep working towards that new goal weight.  I have a strong desire again to be a WW Coach and know that if I have that goal set, it make it that much more important to strive for.

I will admit I was a bit bummed with myself in my lack of willpower on vacation.  I got on my home scale the day after we arrived home so I had some idea of where I was currently at.  It isn’t pretty and it is crazy how I can gain so much in just a few short days.  The good news is that vacation weight is always temporary as long as you get right back on track.  I’m looking forward to popping into the Meridian WW Studio for an evening workshop where I’ve not been in over a year.  It will be a new-to-me WW Coach and I hope I have a good connection with her and the workshop members so I can continue my path of re-claiming my 100 pounds lost and getting under 200. 

I am more motivated than ever!


No comments: