9/1/19

It's Going To Be A GREAT Day


Good Morning and Welcome September

 


I came in late to work today due to a training later in the week that I need to off-set that time.  It was a nice leisure morning where I slept in and then eventually talked myself into getting on the treadmill.  My back starts to hurt when I sit too much so I knew I needed to move.  Plus, my September Apple Watch Activity Challenge started and I might as well get a jump on it.

 


For this month I have to log 11 days where I fill all three of my Activity Circles.  I almost always hit the Stand and Move goal so it is just also getting in the Exercise portion too.  Plus, with it being 11 times in the month, I am not restricted to what type of activity I do just that I get in 30 minutes.  I got this!

 


I have also met the 150th Day of my Movement Streak.  Awesome!

 


I keep forgetting that I’m working six hours instead of 10 hours today.  That will be a nice treat come 4pm.  It’s going to be a GREAT day.

 

No comments: