8/31/19

August #BlueDotPoppinWithPapi Was A Success

I am ending my month of August with the most blue dots I’ve ever logged.  This surpasses both January and March, which were months I had pretty significant weight loss.  Go Team Lindsay!
 

There were many days this month that I planned, pre-tracked, and made choices that would earn me a blue dot.  There were even some days I thought I would go over but it all worked out to where I feel right where I needed to be with 23 daily points + 5 weekly points.  I knew yesterday would be a non-blue dot day and then after I pre-planned the menu items at the new restaurant we were going to visit things were looking good for that blue dot.  Sadly, the new Irish restaurant The Harp had already sold out of their daily allotment of food.  So, we moved next door to Lucky Fins, which was still really yummy.
 
I am not a big fish eater and while I do try to be adventurous…nope.  Just can’t do it.  Since I had a good chunk of points available and also had the mindset I’d risk my blue dot, I ordered the famous fish and chips and substituted mashed potatoes for the fries.  I also ordered some edamame on the happy hour deal.  I ended up not eating all the mashed potatoes because they were just so-so and left a bit of the coleslaw.  I thought about leaving part of the fish but it was really good.  It is very lightly breaded and dipped in the tarter sauce was delicious.  I also had two beers since the first one was really yummy.
 

Phoenix got a birthday sushi desert roll as a treat for her big day which is on September 2nd.  It was a banana fried with some whip cream and strawberries.


I’m anxious to see what the September Apple Watch Activity Challenge will be, which starts tomorrow.  I will be coming in late to work to burn some OT for a training on Thursday.  I guess I had better plan some activity in the morning.

No comments: