8/21/19

New Mini Waffle Maker


I ordered a mini waffle maker off Amazon after seeing a friend’s Instagram Post about her cute mini waffle.  I typically try to make myself tiny waffles so that I can adjust the points accordingly so this seemed like the logical answer.




For reference on how tiny it is, here is my hand.





My first attempt at waffles was a success but the batter was too runny so it poured out and made a mess all over the counter and the waffle iron.  Ugh!  After a trip to Costco on my days off, we picked up a new waffle/pancake mix that is supposed to be good for blood sugar.  It also tastes sweeter than Kodiak and has similar nutrition/points.  I made up a batch of mini waffles to keep in the freezer for easy re-heat. 

I look forward to having waffles more frequently.  My coworker gave me some homemade wild plum jelly that was really good on my waffles.  And, I love the old stand-by peanut butter topping.  I have a recipe to try mixing PB2 with some sugar free syrup to get more of a peanut butter consistency and also sweeten it up a bit.  This will surely make my waffles extra tasty. 

No comments: