8/10/19

I CAN And I WILL

I have been giving myself a lot of positive pep-talks lately.  And, it’s working!
 

I am on a 10-day blue dot streak, which is making me feel really good about my WW program.  It is also making me feel like I CAN and WILL navigate my way to Onderland again.  I know I will get there and I am going to continue to work really hard on my WW program to achieve that goal. 
 

I’m also at that point where I can feel my stomach shrinking.  That is super motivating as well.  Of course, we all know that the scale can always throw a kink in any good plan so I’m not getting my hopes up.  It is easy to daydream about the scale moving downward at a swift pace and reaching my goal ASAP.  I am going to be realistic but will continue to pep myself up.  There will come a day this month when I will go over my points and not earn a blue dot.  That is also okay.
 

We all know my favorite month, October, is on the horizon.  October means birthday meals, social events, and Oktoberfest beer.  Balance will be key for sure as I don’t want to backslide after all this hard work I am putting in August and September. 
I’ve been reading over my old blogposts and listened to my 2013 interview on the Half Size Me podcast.  So much of what I talked about still rings true today.  I said during that interview that I spent so much of my weight loss journey worried about the scale.  Re-reading those blogs also confirmed how much I freighted over the scale.  Oh man…and the FB Memories from 10-years ago where I was letting the scale mess with my head.

On the cusp of my 40th Birthday, I’d like this next phase of my life to be less worry but not less focus.  Also, I want to continue to work on body confidence and whole live positivity.
What can you do today to make your Saturday the best day of your week?

No comments: