8/9/19

WW Endorsed Cense Wines


Did you know that WW has an endorsed wine? 

A new wine hit the market called Cense Wines.  It is low calorie, low sugar, and just 3 SPV a glass. 

I’d been wanting to try this new wine since the release but my area doesn’t get the fun items right away.  I was pleasantly surprised to find our local Fred Meyers stores, along with two Albertsons stores, carries the Cense wine.  Since I needed some wine for an upcoming WW recipe, I went in search for Cense.

Sauvignon Blanc is tart and crisp.  It seemed a tad sweet at first but once I finished my glass, it was definitely not as sweet as my palate enjoys.

 


Rose was very similar to a California style wine and tasted sweeter than the Sauvignon Blanc. 

 


Overall, I enjoyed both wines.  Cense is a tad more than I prefer to spend on a bottle of wine but not outrageous either.  Neither were as sweet as I prefer since I am 100% a Moscato girl.  What I love the most about these wines is that you can have one glass for 3 points, two glasses for 6 points, and three glasses for 9 points.  Three glasses of Moscato will cost you 14 points.  So, it is a SPV bargain for sure.  I also love that they are screw top since I don’t drink alcohol at home often.

I am still waiting to try the Sparkling wine since I have not been able to find it yet.  I suspect that might be the cheapest.

This wine will be my staple and a nice treat when I watch Bachelor In Paradise this season.  Oy…drama!

No comments: