8/16/19

#BlueDotPoppinWithPapi Going Strong


Guys...I have NEVER had this many blue dots in a row.

 


I am shocked. Even when there have been a couple of days this month where I thought I’d go over 30 points (25 + 5), I have either talked myself out of “needing” whatever the food was or rearranged the remainder of my day.

 

It’s crazy! I’m so determined to get under 200. It’s time. It’s been time for a while but I’ve been lollygagging. Not anymore. I’ve got to stay focused this time and the #BlueDotPoppinWithPapi has been helping with the motivation.

 

There have been days this month that I pre-tracked more than one serving and decided to eat/drink less.  Last night, I had seven points left (2 DSPA and 5 WSPA) where I could earn my blue dot.  I got off work at 8pm and while I had eaten my microwave a few hours earlier.  I felt like something but I didn’t know what.  Kenyon decided on Panda Express so I thought I might go over my points and break my blue dot streak.  I really evaluated if I needed both string bean chicken and beef broccoli when I was most excited for my little bit of chow mien.  This is how I have been able to earn my dots…evaluating what I really want/need.

 

Of course, I do worry that eating too little could also affect the scale.  I’m feeling good so I’m just going to keep rolling with it.

 

Kenyon has been doing low carb/Keto and losing weight along with me.  In order to be a good support to him, we haven’t been eating out like we used to.  With less eating out and less alcohol consumption, it has been easier to earn those blue dots.  I’m really proud of myself and I’m planning to keep it rolling as long as I can.  But, I won’t deprive myself if a day comes that I don’t earn a blue dot.

 

I had a conversation with the thyroid doctor about my goal to get under 200 pounds.  He is always so complimentary about my weight loss when I see him for my annual visit.  I told him when I see him next year I WILL be under 200.  He said, “I know you will.”  I did some quick math and in order to be 190 next August, I have to lose half a pound a week.  That is very doable.

No comments: