8/15/19

Earning Awards All Over The Place

Good Morning and Happy Thursday to all you getting close to your weekend.  I’m starting my work week today with an overtime shift after I get my hair cut.  I love hair cut day.

I have been earning awards like a mad women over here.  On Tuesday, I decided to try for my 200% Movement goal as part of this month’s Apple Watch Activity Challenge.  In order to reach this goal, I need to do at least two workouts and also be really mindful of my other movement during my day.  I honesty feel like I’m moving non-stop.  



I successfully reach my goal on Tuesday and then on Wednesday, things were looking good at earning another 200% since I had already reached the 100% mark at noon and I knew I would be awake until at least 9pm or 10pm.  In order do earn this award for a second day in a row, I had to take a second exercise class of the day (I attend the Chisel class earlier in the morning).  Even though Kelsey wasn’t able to make to the Pound class, I put on my workout clothes and burned some major calories.  200% x 2 feels pretty darn good!





I now have three of four days this month checked off the Activity Challenge list and will finish it up next week, probably with two gym classes again.  It feels really good to reach this goal considering I thought about lowering my daily movement calories, which I didn’t.

The WW app also awarded me for my two straight weeks of blue dots.  I don’t think I’ve seen this award because I don’t think I’ve earned this many blue dots in a row in…well…EVER!  I am on Day 15 and I have pre-tracked Day 16.  ALL BLUE DOTS.  It is crazy and I feel so good in my clothes and so good overall.  




I am also on Day 132 of my Movement Streak.


No comments: