8/3/19

Working Hard On The Re-Focus


I shared a little bit after my Tuesday WI that I’ve been feeling mad at myself for gaining so much weight in the month of April.  I had such a successful month for weight loss in March and had finally broken out of the 210s.  I could see those two goal ahead of me within reach:
But it all seemed to have slipped away.
Now all I can think about is this darn 20 pounds and how I really want to lose it once and for all!  It has taken me forever to get this re-gain back off again.
 

I love the feeling of being on track.  I love earning my blue dots.  I love when it all seems so effortless.  I did have to put some effort into making this remainder of this week a good one.  Thursday I hit up three different grocery stores with meal ideas in mind.  I’m also trying to make it easier on myself this week by eating some of the microwave meals I’ve stashed away in the freezer.  While I’ve been fine eating a salad most days at work, it is time to shake things up.  Kenyon is also making an effort and is back on the low-carb train.  It is a bit difficult to plan meals for both of us when he is worried about carbs and I’m focused on points.  The nice part is low-carb meals have low and often 0 SPV so that is a plus for me!
I have three days in a row of blue dots under my belt and it feels really energizing.  I’m making up for a huge hole earlier in the week though so we will see how the scale number shakes out come Tuesday.

No comments: