8/19/19

New Snacks


The WW topic a couple weeks ago was on snacks.  I decided to branch out on my work snacks as I typically have non-fat Greek yogurt and fruit.  It was a nice way to shake things up and also gave me some yummy carb-y snacks that were low points.  With Kenyon doing low carb/Keto, I’m missing some of life’s little luxuries.

I had heard that you get a large portion of the baby sized Goldfish crackers.  The serving size is 89 crackers for 4 SPV.  Well, you can have 50 crackers for 2 SPV.  That is a really good points plus bargain.  I had 15 grams of crackers, two Lucerine light mozzarella string cheese (2 SPV), which is my favorite, two nectarines.  My total snack was 4 SPV.

 


 

Have you ever had Poppables?  It is a new Lays chip on the market but they are an airy, round, crispy ball vs. a standard chip.  And, they are super salty which gives you that nice crunch/salt snack feeling.  Since they are mostly air, you can have quite a few in a serving for low points.  What is even better is that I found them in individual sized bags, which are just 2 SPV.  Score!  I had a bag along with some roasted turkey breast I find at Winco along with an apple.  My total snack was 2 SPV.

No comments: