8/7/19

Weekly WI: Week One Of August A Success


Good Morning.  Happy Hump Day.

I had intended to pop in yesterday after my WW meeting.  The day got away from me between grocery errands, cleaning part of the house for my upcoming Patio Party, and then double the activity to try and get in my 200% goal, checking-in didn’t happen.  So, I’m here today to check-in.

Spoiler Alert: WI went GREAT!

 


I was stoked with my WI this week.  I worked really hard at pre-planning and pre-tracking and also meal planning.  I earned blue dots five days in a row and managed to recover most of my WSPA hole I created early in the week with a trip to Cheesecake Factory.  I was a tad worried after an impromptu meet-up with Phoenix and Brenda transpired on Monday evening.  But, I re-vamped the plan and it all worked out okay.

 



I’ve started off Week 2 of August strong.  I’m determined to make this month a great month.

No comments: