8/20/19

Weekly WI: Three Of Four Weeks Complete

Hello.  Checking in a bit late on this WI Tuesday.

My August downward trend is rolling well.  I had a great week and expected a loss.  It was nice to see it reflected on the scale but what I love more is that I feel really good right now overall.  I’m super motivated for another week ahead.




After my meeting, I met up with Danielle for lunch and some Oktoberfest beer.  She picked the lunch spot since I picked the beer spot.  We went to a restaurant downtown and picked two different sandwiches so we could swap halves.  Both were really delicious.  Then stopped into Payette Brewing for a beer flight, which we decided to share so we could each have two beers that interested us.  I picked the Oktoberfest and the Pineapple Radler.  She picked two of the Lagers.  We enjoyed three of the four beers but this isn’t my favorite Oktoberfest beer.  Sam Adams is still the winner.




I knew I’d be likely not earning my blue dot today and I want/need a high point day to shake things up.  It was still really hard not to micro-manage lunch and talking myself out of another beer stop elsewhere.  I have tracked lunch and officially broken my blue dot streak.  It feels really weird and sort of like failing.  But, it isn’t.  Those weekly points are there to be used and I enjoyed my outing.  Keyon and I have dinner plans at Texas Roadhouse this evening so I am planning ahead and pre-tracking.  Even though I am over my DSPA it isn’t permission for a free-for-all.  


I’ve got goals to stay focused on.  I might cut my Bachelor In Paradise wine tonight.  I’ll see how I feel after dinner.

No comments: