8/30/19

Reflecting Back On 190


I’ve been doing a good amount of reflections as I enter into this new phase of being re-focused and 100% committed to my WW plan and losing weight.  It feels good and it also feels exhausting.

 


Kenyon and I were having a discussion about how I feel I’ve become a bit obsessive again with earning those blue dots and staying on track.  After a solid month of working hard on my goals, I can feel myself loosing up a little.  But, I know I need to stay tuff and keep going because there are more goals to be met.  He was saying he doesn’t feel I am as obsessive as I was the first time I went through my weightloss journey.

“Back then, you were thinking like six meals ahead.”

Little does he realize, I AM still doing that.  It is just now when it comes time for dinner, I either give him a choice of a couple of options or I ask him if (insert pre-planned meal) sounds good.  So, yes, I’m still quite obsessive.  I have realized that not only is this some of my personality, but it also helps allow me to stay focused.

 

Everytime a FB Memory pops up from about 2014, I am in awe at how good I look despite back then when I felt so much like I was drowning.  I was actually around 180-190 pounds and I think I look pretty darn good.  I’m really thinking my new doctor’s goal might be around 190.  I am waiting to see where I settle but the more I think about it, the better I feel.  It is hard work to lose weight and if…no…when I get to 190, I will have lost 63 pounds of re-gain weight.  Plus, I’ll be under 200 pounds and will have re-claimed my 100 pounds lost.  So much to be excited for.


 

No comments: