8/28/19

Weekly Wi: A Month Of Losses

I’m stoked my month of August has ended with a 5.2 pound loss.  Yesssssssss!




I am also looking at September as my re-set for 2019.  I am officially 0.2 pounds above where I was December of 2018 which means I have four months to make 2019 count the most.  I’m ready and I can do this.



My loss this week was small(er) but that is okay, because a loss is a loss.  



I already know I need to keep an eye on my beer consumption as we move forward into the Fall months.  And, Pumpkin Spice Seasons in upon us.  Yippie!  When I do decide to add a pump of PS to my Iced Americano, I count it as 1 point (also 1 point for cream).  While it won’t break the point-bank, I want to keep it as an indulge more than an everyday treat.  Now, that being said…I’m craving one!  It was so good yesterday.



I’m about to head out to the gym and give my new tennis shoes their first workout.  I decided to get some new tennis shoes incase that was part of my plantar’s issue.  I logged at least 110 miles on that last set of shoes since that was one of my Apple Watch goals recently.


Have a great day.

No comments: