8/26/19

Friday Monday

It’s My Friday!  Yippie.  I think I’m going to pop out to my parent’s house for dinner and to visit with Grandma, Aunt Gerri, and Emma. 
I’m about to close out on another great week of tracking.  It was a fairly slow day at work yesterday which allowed me to get on the console treadmill and log 3 miles so I could earn a special award through my Apple Watch. 






Sadly, my foot started to feel better and pushing it 3 miles has set me back again.  I’m slightly nervous on the September Apple Watch Challenge being a walking challenge.  Ack!  I’ll just see what comes and make a plan to deal with it.
My supervisor DeLisa treated us to Crumbl Cookies and took our special order the day before.  I did some pre-tracking based on what was in the WW app for “homemade cookie”.  Now, while one cookie is 7 points, these Crumbl cookies are massive.  I’d be lying to myself if one whole cookie was really 7 points.  Plus, they are just too sweet for my liking to eat more than a little sliver.  When I have, I’ve been miserable after.  Anyway, I pre-tracked 7 points  and planned to cut off some small bits.  Once I warmed them in the microwave for 15 seconds, it was worth every 7 points!  I proceeded to put strong peppermint gum in my mouth right afterwards so I wasn’t tempted to continue to munch on them. 

The workday went well until the last hour or so when our Boise District fell apart with suicidal subject and a triple fatal crash crash.  Oy!  I was super tired when I made it home from the grocery store and while I was preparing our dinner, I dropped part of the air fryer on my foot.  Ugh!  It didn’t help that it was my already bum foot too.  At that point, I figured I had 100% earned a beer and since I had 5 points to spare, I did just that.  It was 100% delicious. 

In my beer-tipsy-induced-thought-process, I had wanted a second beer and knew that if I indulged, I’d no longer get my blue dot for the day.  It was the biggest internal battle but eventually, the blue dot one!  I am on track for another blue dot today despite not knowing what all my Mom will be having for dinner. 



WI is tomorrow and I am super anxious, in a odd good way, to see how my month of August will end.  My goals at the start of the month have been right on track.



No comments: