8/22/19

3 x The Sweat


Good Morning and Happy Thursday.  I’m on a quick (hopefully) 4-hour OT shift this morning at work.  I am not ready to start the work week just yet.

I was on fire yesterday earning my 200% movement calories and getting my award for the August Activity Watch Challenge.  That makes eight straight months. 

 


I ended up doing three different workouts.  I started my morning with the Chisel weights class at the gym.  Then I met Phoenix for a walk in the park before going to the Pound class at the gym.  I met my total once I was done with my walk but figured since I was already out and about that I might as well hit up the gym class.  My body is a bit sore today, especially my lower half and my bum foot.

 


Earning 200% of my Movement calories was a bit challenge this month.  I liked the fact that I only had to reach the milestone four times.  This allowed me to rest on days I didn’t feel like exercising and really appreciate it when I did.  Sort of allowed me to miss it in a weird way.  I’m not sure what September will hold as far as the challenge goes.  I’m sort of worried of another mileage challenge.  That was really tough last time. 

 


I bought some Sam Adams Oktoberfest beer, my very favorite beer this time of year.  It tasted so good after my day of heavy activity.  I pre-tracked it first thing in the morning since I went waaaaaaay over my points on Tuesday and had to wait for my new day of points.  I’ll fill you in more on that later.

 

Cheers!


No comments: