8/29/19

Thursday Check In & A Magnolia & Vine Online Party Link

Good Morning.  I’m on my last day off so let’s make the most of it.

I’ve had the same breakfast two days in a row.  Mmmmmm…..the mini waffles with the new Birch Benders Paleo waffle and pancake mix we found at Costco is amazing.  I also found some sugar free heavy whip cream in the spray can.  Serving size on the waffle is 2 of them for 3 points.  Yum.





I’m headed to meet my friend Jenny C. For some coffee and to talk about Magnolia and Vine.  We are co-hosting a M&V online party if anybody is interested.



Magnolia and Vine is inner changeable jewelry and purses where you buy one piece and just change out the “snaps” in the middle of the jewelry or the “flap” of the purse.  They are having a HUGE flash sale with their yellow and rose gold pieces.  Plus free shipping for orders $100+ or more.  Follow this link and look for the Jenny Collin’s Flash Party to order.  You can have it shipped directly to you.  Hurry though because the party closes on August 31.


After our coffee date I’m going to pop into the gym nearby and then have errands to run.  So far I am loving my new shoes and enjoyed the gym class yesterday.






I also need to some some lunch meal prep for my upcoming workdays.  Have a great day.

No comments: