9/13/19

Friday Check-In


Good Morn-Afternoon.  I’m getting a bit of a late start to blogging today.  I am working the 10am shift and this is my last week on Day Shift.  So, I decided to bake up some pumpkin bread from the Pound Dropper’s website this morning to bring into work.  It was a big hit!  I’ll have to update you on this delicious recipe soon.


Even though I am so close to completing my September Apple Watch Activity Challenge, I needed a rest day today.  I almost thought I would get in a workout after all but I know my body needs rest.  I was hurting so bad by the end of the day yesterday.  My Aaptiv treadmill workout at the gym after my OT shift was a good one and I even jogged a bit.  WhoooHoooo.  I’ll get the challenge finished up this weekend.


 
My blue dots this week are lining up just right.  It is much easier when there are not as many social situations.  Of course, I’m hoping for a great WI this week and that I can drop at least one pound.  It is weeks were you feel like all your ducks are in a row that can surprise you though.  I know I’m a tiny bit anxious too.  Ugh…it never feels easier.  I was on track to earn my blue dot yesterday but then lots of snacking happened.  I figured it was best to be honest with myself and track it all.


Keep on truckin’…

No comments: