9/17/19

Weekly WI: Downward Trend Continues

I’m back from my WW Workshop with a successful loss. 



This brings my total to -2.8 for the month thus far.  We are going on vacation this week.  I’m nervous but really going to try to make some decent food decisions so I don’t mess it up on September 30th when I’ll attend my next workshop.

I had a nice surprise when I arrived at my WW Workshop.  This gal sitting down behind me said she was at the meeting today because of me.  She has been wanting to re-join but had been nervous.  She said that it was my posts on our WW FB page along with her husband that convinced her to just do it and get to a meeting.  I am sad this was may last meeting at the Tuesday AM workshop and with all my favorite WW peeps.  I know Diane will be in good hands while I’m gone for the next few months to another meeting.

I snacked on some chicken, Popables, and grapes as I drove to the mall for a few errands.  I was finally able to find some jeans I really like that weren’t a fortune.  Thank goodness!  I’m super stoked for jean season again.




Not much else on the agenda today.  Have a good day.


No comments: