9/4/19

Weekly WI: Losing Streak

Hello and Happy Wednesday.  As usual, yesterday was a busy on-the-go type of day so I am just now checking with my Weekly WI results.





It was another good loss and I love seeing the downward trend on my three month weight chart.



I am still really motivated to keep it going and I am getting more and more focused on re-claiming that 100 pounds.  I am going to do it!  After my WW meeting, I had errands to run so I took myself out to lunch at San Francisco Sourdough Eatery.  Oh man do I love their sourdough bread.  I was happy the soup was tomato basil.



I walked the mall to get in my 30 minutes of activity and ran around town doing this and that.  It wasn’t really exciting.  I got a text last night that my cousins from Missouri will be driving through Idaho and may end up staying the night.  I hit the ground running at 6am and have cleaned the entire house.  I am headed to a gym class soon and then meeting with Rebecca for lunch downtown.  We are trying a new sandwich shop, which is great because I love sandwiches.

I’ll be able to relax this afternoon as I wait for a text message on updates from the Missouri family.  


Have a great Hump Day!

No comments: