3/27/15

A Dose Of Vitamin D

I knew today was going to be a beautiful day with temps into the 70s.  I was craving a sweet pork salad from Costa Vida so I had made a deal with myself that I would get one today but that I would also walk the four miles roundtrip to the restaurant.  Win:Win.

I went for my usual large salad with a small tortilla.  I enjoyed my lunch outside in the shade.
I then decided to enjoy a bit of indulgence and redeem a Living Social deal for froyo at U-Swirl.  I had the NSA praline pecan and lots of fresh fruit.  The best part about having $10 to spend on yogurt is that I can put on lots of fruit topping.  I still didn’t spend $10 but I at least spent over $5 which is how much I paid for the deal.  I have lots more froyo deals purchased as I love the U-Swirl NSA kind.

 
I kicked up the pace on my walk home and ended up earning 7 APs.  It was a pretty lazy few hours before work as I have been sucked into my TV shows.  I am really behind on my TV and haven’t even started the newer shows of “How To Get Away With Murder.”  I started them on my days off and I can’t quit watching.  I’ve watched 5 hours already and am on my last hour of the season.  Binge watching at its finest.
I wish I was on Spring Break like everybody else.

No comments: