3/4/15

Hide, Run, Fight

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you.

I am so happy for two more days off this week. I am feeling tired and exhausted and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is just time for shift change. I rotate to graveyard shift in two weeks.

I had a busy day yesterday starting out with a 4 hour training in Nampa. The training was “We All Make It Home” and talked about ways to plan ahead, and practice those plans, for a high risk event. That event could be somebody coming in your office with a gun to a fire starting at your home in the middle of the night. The moral of the training: hide, run, fight. If you are in an active shooter situation you need to stay calm and quiet. If you can't run then hide. If you can run get to a safe place and call 911. If you have no other choice, find something that can be used as a weapon and fight and keep fighting.

I was home for a few hours before meeting Phoenix for a walk in the park. The beautiful sun was shining but the wind was wild and brisk. We walked three laps (about 45 minutes) and got in a good chat.

Kenyon and I headed out for some errands and dinner. It was 2 or 1 fajitas at Cafe Ole so we had Mexican for dinner. I kept the chips to just a few and enjoyed my fajitas. My food from yesterday is all tracked. I have re-committed to 100% tracking and I'm sticking to it! I want to see changes.

Despite starting my day sitting in a chair for 4 hours, I ended my day with 12,000 steps.



I've got lunch plans with Jamie and Rebecca today and afterwards movie plans with Janet. I'm going to get to it.

No comments: