3/9/15

Monday And Friday Rolled Into One

How are you all adjusting to the time change?  It was really nice not having to work yesterday and both Kenyon and I slept in.  We finally got our lazy selves out of bed by 8am (new time).  I lounged on the couch and watched TV until about 2pm and then went for a walk.  I had to change up the credit card my Axiom membership is billed to so I walked the four miles roundtrip.  I was able to keep my heart rate “in the zone” for almost the whole walk and I earned 7 APs.  It was a beautiful day in the sun but slightly windy.

We ate at home all day yesterday.  Success!  I sort of wanted to eat out at breakfast but Kenyon said we probably shouldn’t.  We had some meals already planned that we didn’t make during the week so I knew the rest of our meals would be at home.  Late last night Kenyon suggested Cracker Barrel but I wasn’t hungry so he just did his own thing.  I did a peek at the scale this morning and I think I’ll show a loss this week.  I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow morning brings.

I am meeting up with five of my girlfriends for a Bachelor finale viewing party.  It has been an interesting season with Farmer Chris and interviews with him leads me to believe his story ends happy.  Regardless there will be pizza, salad, and alcohol so we are sure to have a good time.
 
 

Enjoy your Monday.  Since I had yesterday off today is both my Monday and my Friday!

No comments: