3/23/15

Daily WI With Happy Scale


Good Evening.

Now that I have rotated to night shift, my blog posts will be later than usual.  Since I didn’t have any blog content ready to go, I am just now typing something up.

Just before we left for Vegas I had made the decision to start weighing myself daily.  I had been pretty stressed about the scale and feeling very deflated when I would wake up on WI day to see the scale was WAY up when the day before it has been down.  I just hate having to go to my WI with a million excuses as to why the scale is being silly.

Obviously I wouldn’t feel the need to have excuses if I was doing something about it.  But that is another blog post for another day.

I like weighing myself daily at home.  I am tracking it in this app called Happy Scale and instead of it also tracking my progress towards a goal; I am just looking at the weight trend.  So far the trend is just up and down but I don’t feel as anxious the more I get on the scale.

It is interesting to see how something you eat may or may not affect the scale.  I plan to keep up with my daily WI at home each morning and work to brining that number back down.

I know.  I sound like a broken record.

No comments: