3/16/15

Pre-Vaca Excitement


Good Morning. 

Today is my Friday.

It is also my last day shift for a while.

Oh, and it is also the DAY BEFORE VACATION.

I am pretty stoked about that last bit.  Could you tell?

I don’t have much to report today and I didn’t have much to report yesterday so I didn’t check in with you all.  I hope you had a great weekend.

It is expected to be sunny and 80 degrees in Las Vegas this week which sort of throws a kink in my plans for what I was going to wear/pack.  I went through some of my shorts today to see what still fit.  I was able to find one pair of shorts and two pairs of capris.  Considering the mound that didn’t fit….well…I have some serious work to do upon our return from vacation. 

I’ll try and pop in over the course of this week to share the fun we are having.  I am super excited for vacation, Vegas, sister time, and Newsies.

No comments: