3/10/15

Rebel Without A Cause

The Bachelor finale party last night was tons of fun despite the actual finale being quite anti-climatic. Hopefully Bachelor Chis and his final choice (I won't name names incase you have not yet watched/heard) are happy. I liked her best.

It was a pretty late night and a semi early morning. Dang time change making us think it is 6am when it is really the old 5am. I think I need a nap. Kenyon and I are going to see an early evening showing of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and since he never saw the first one we rented it this morning. Don't you love technology how you can rent a movie in your own home without having to go to the nearest Blockbuster first? I already saw the first movie and I loved seeing it again. Such a wonderful cast of characters and it makes me excited to see the sequel.

So between being tired and watching a movie this morning, I decided to skip my WW meeting today. I am such a rebel.

It wasn't all because of the reasons above though. Yesterday when I peaked at the scale it was showing a loss (or I think so as I had not yet actually dressed in my clothes and there is also a difference in my scale at home and the WW scale) but today there was no loss. Instead in its place there appeared to be a large gain. Ugh. This is what I hate lately about WW and being accountable to the scale. I need that to keep me on track but I just hate feeling like such a loser when you go to the meeting and get on the scale in front of somebody else. I feel like I need to come up with a million excuses why the scale was down yesterday and not today.

Should I have had less pizza and skinny margaritas last night? Obviously! I hate feeling like such a failure. It was a really great week. I tracked 100% and I got in some good activity. I even had left over WPPA this week. I was down yesterday but not today. The whole thing just drive my crazy sometime. Maybe I need another light margarita.

Regardless, I am working on 100% tracking and consistency. So I will push past and I will make this week just as good as last week. I can't let one day, evening, meal, etc overshadow a good week. If I could have passed at the scale I would have attended my meeting. I love seeing my leader and members and I am sad I missed them last week. I will also miss them next week as I'm headed to Vegas. (WhoooHooo....Vegas is a week from today). I just couldn't get on that WW scale and have the number read 200, again.


So instead I'll enjoy my day off with Kenyon, and some movie popcorn, and I'll track it and move along. I hope your Tuesday is starting out just as fun!

1 comment:

Dawny said...

I love your ability to have this resolve and just not even look back! You are a strong woman. I hope your day off of husbandly love was wonderful. Your two great people that are deserving.
Hope the movie was great.
Cheers to your anticipated week of 100% tracking as a lead in to your Vegas vacation.