3/26/15

Busy Afternoon


It was a busy afternoon today.  I had a dentist appointment for my six month cleaning.  I’ve not been to the dentist in years and this hygienist was a bit rough.  My poor gums are still sore.  Regardless of good teeth health practices I am just not a fan of flossing daily and I don’t plan to do so.  But after each teeth cleaning I know I need to go better at keeping up.  Ugh!

From there I had a nail appointment.  It had been three weeks since I got my St. Patty’s Day themed nails and also my first appointment having gel overlay on my natural nails.  My fingernails grow too fast for an appointment every three weeks so if I am going to maintain my pretty nails I’ll have to go in every two weeks.  They are just too pretty NOT to maintain.


The gal that does my nails is pretty good.  She is still a bit inexperienced (as she said she recently got done with school) and so her quality of work isn’t really consistent.  They turned out nicely though and for $20 it is a good deal.  I rarely paint my nails a color since it chips so fast.  When I paint my own nails it is just clear.

I worked a four hour OT shift.  Kenyon sent me a Redbox 2 for 1 code so I have some entertainment for tonight.



The work week starts tomorrow.  Here we go!

No comments: