3/2/15

MS Awareness Week


It is MS Awareness Week!!!

If you know somebody living with MS, give them a call or send them a card.  Let them know you are thinking about them.

Since my friend Jamie was diagnosed, I have met so many wonderful and amazing people currently living with MS.  I continue to learn more each day about this disease and how I can be the best “care partner” and friend to Jamie and everybody else I’ve met. 

MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affects millions of Americans and while there is no cure, the medicines available are really important.  In most cases, the sooner diagnosis the better your chances are of having a long life with the best mobility possible. 

If you would like learn more about MS or donate money to the cause, visit their website.




There are also other opportunities to get involved including joining a team for the MS Walk.  My friend Julie has a team called MinionS.  The race will held in Boise on April 18, 2015 at 8am at Julia Davis Park.  You can find out more about the rack and join Julie’s team by clicking here.  You can also donate through Julie’s team page as well.

No comments: